Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Bus

Some of the stuff on the bus was cool, and I can see it as a classroom staple in the future. Some of the tools it offers are great for math, assessing prior knowledge and quizzing. I like the ominous benefits of it.
I can't imagine how much one of those systems cost. I can't even afford a 13 inch TV, never mind a gigantic flat screen monitor thing. I would definitely use it in my classroom if it was free! I wonder how I would feel about the projector lights in my eyes all day...

2 comments:

  1. It is very interesting how these units are priced out and how that everything is separate.

    Good questions about the projector lights, I didn't go stand up in the front but it would be interesting to see if it did effect the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what it's worth. I use one quite a bit and you don't want to cast a shadow on the board either so I usually stand out of the light and when I am in it, the light is from above you're not looking into it all the time.

    As for pricing, the units do get a bit expensive...

    ReplyDelete